hilarious trail cam pics of my friends

kawi kid

These have to be the best trail cam pics I gave seen in along time, they are my buddies who lives here in coshocton county. He was telling me about a week ago that for some reason he hadn't been seeing as many deer around his stands and he couldn't understand it so he started putting more corn out hoping to see if that would work. Well as you can see his true problem turned out not to be the corn.

2011-01-13_13-48-18_445.jpg

2011-01-13_13-48-29_737.jpg

Yep that's right the little mound that the coyote is pissing on is his corn pile lol

Right now is the best time! Snow on the ground a descent moon who needs night vision any quality scope will work fine! Trust me! :D

The population had been thinned down to nothing around us and the shooting bench on the front porch! But, I heard some the other night and it sounds like a entire litter...

dont be a pussy. use a hammer.

it will be MUCH more rewarding.

i work with a guy who moved here from south africa, and they hunt with knives since you cant buy rifles there lol....he was telling me one time he was sneaking up on a wild boar with intentions of stabbing it in the head, and it turned around and charged him and he took off running and had to jump into a tree to get away from it :lol: