New here!

devonperlenfein

Hello All! I first heard about this site a while back but never visited. Created a username mid last season but never posted. After a weekend out at Buckeye Lake I felt left out of some of the conversation because Im not active on here. So I guess its time to start!

Devon Perlenfein - Columbus, Ohio - 81 Suzuki GS250T Cafe - 89 Honda Hawk GT "Street" - 99 Honda CR125 "Dirt/Ice" - 05 Honda CBR 600RR "Track Bike"

See ya out there!

Quit getting on the computer and get to studding tires already........ Glad you and Steve had fun. Pat and I are doing the suspension tomorrow

Yeah Yeah Yeah...same to ya! Pat is ordering my studs from MJ tomorrow. We are gonna work on the bike wed/thurs night.

I've already started shopping for an xr100 to play with. :D

You may have forgot, but your wife is pregnant. You'll have to buy clothes and formula and toys and clothes and toys and bottles and cups and clothes, and diapers and more diapers and blankets and clothes and diapers and....yeah you get the idea. No more toys for you. :lol:

Yeah Yeah Yeah...same to ya! Pat is ordering my studs from MJ tomorrow. We are gonna work on the bike wed/thurs night.

Make sure you only put the studs on the left side of the tires. :D

we took the quads out and did some drifting around the outside of the track sunday. I need some studded tires for the Warrior. It was pretty uncontrollable.

Welcome aboard.