Spring Dyno Day?

DTM Brian

For the last 4 years I have had a dyno day in the spring for Ohio Riders. 2009 had an incredible turnout. 2010 was much smaller due to the weather being an issue in different parts of the state. I am seeing if there is still an interest in doing one before putting it on the calendar.

I know I had mentioned one in October as a thank you for the support in 2010. Originally this was going to be free. I did not give this as much thought as I should have because I wanted it to be for those who have supported me in the past and not for people who have never had never been to a dyno day.

So to make up for it I have a few ideas for 2011. The one idea I will share at this time is giving away a free dyno tuning session to someone who dynos this dyno day. They can either keep it for themselves, or sell/gift it to another member of OR. This is valued at $200.00. I am working on some other ideas as well. Once I have a game plan I will share it with the forum.

Date: 04-02-11 (Saturday) Hours to be announced.

Cost: $25.00 for two pulls. (As always $5.00 per bike goes back to support OR)

Will be giving away at least 1 free dyno tune to someone who dynos on this day.

Other ideas to follow.

Thoughts?

I am in, i have never been too one before and I am a somewhat new member so would need some details on where, also looking for a mechanic... i have a 04 R6 with full system power commander and few other mods but at the end of last year my bike started fluctuating RPM's at stop lights almost wanting to stall so i will need that looked at and repaired, dont know a lot about fuel injections or even if thats the problem???

Bri....

why do u always do it in April????

It has always worked well in the past. I guess I use dyno days to jump start my business year. In the winter I hibernate. April helps me recover from the slow months.

If you think we should make it another month I would consider it. Its just I have been doing it the first weekend in April for the last 4 years.

Wanna try and make this a meet and greet as well?

Two of the businesses moved out so I will have more room this year and less junk cars parked out back. :)

Sure. Sounds good to me. If you make it the following Saturday, we can make this our monthly ride and eat. :D
interested, maybe this time we have a rain date scheduled also.
Probably a good idea. Probably the day after, Sunday.

Up to you, but I think that'll work good. We'll make it April's ride and eat.

Make adjustments to your calendar and post in in the riding and events section. I will redo the advertisement for it and have you post it. It will include info regarding the cook out, etc.