Woman Gets 3 Speeding Tickets In About An Hour

eggs

This lady's got my story beat, but I've actually WITNESSED the same (teenage or early 20's) girl get pulled over twice in as many hours.

I was on the way home from columbus, and a GTI came flying by me early in the trip. I watched her get pulled over.

45 minutes or so later, she flew by me again, and I watched her get tagged a second time. I could hardly believe it. That's an expensive day...

Edited by redkow97
"couldn't hardly?" am I retarded?

People are pulled over ALL the time @ Detroit and 90 -- if you happen to read the Chronicle, I swear about 70% of the traffic stops for drugs are RIGHT there. I think Sheffield cops camp there.

That might be true, but for that chick to get pulled over twice on that part of Detroit would be kind of hard to do. Unless she rolled threw after the SVPD met up at Sheetz for some free coffee and donuts.

I don't know which bothers me more. The fact that she was speeding immediately after getting each ticket, or the fact that there were three police officers clocking the same stretch of road so closely together.

Yeah, that's Sheffield Village for you. I don't speed around there when

I'm in town visiting.

• 5 weeks later...

Just found out something interesting and coincidental about this lady.

Turns out she lives next door to my parents in Lorain, how weird is that! :wtf:

I'm in Lorain this weekend visiting the family, sitting at the kitchen table at my parents house

having some coffee and talking with my dad about their new neighbors when he says

"did you know she made the news for getting 3 tickets in an hour", I said STFU, you're kidding,

I know about her!

Edited by SWing'R

Just found out something interesting and coincidental about this lady.

Turns out she lives next door to my parents in Lorain' date=' how weird is that! :wtf:

I'm in Lorain this weekend visiting the family, sitting at the kitchen table at my parents house

having some coffee and talking with my dad about their new neighbors when he says

"did you know she made the news for getting 3 tickets in an hour", I said STFU, you're kidding,

I know about her![/quote']

:lol: i know whats funnier that she lived next door or you say STFU in front of your dad

Edited by eggs