Yuengling Run

shittygsxr

They sell it locally in a lot of places up north. Hell hit up a World Market, they have one in Avon. Next time you come up just run in and pick some up.

Really? Hmmmm interesting. Yeah, I need a keg of the Lager.

For something like that sir, you might have to make a trip. There is a local place that we buy kegs from, place is Simone's Beverage in Lakewood. They don't show Yuen on their website but if you call them they might be able to get it for you.

To my knowledge, Yeungling has not opened the market to Ohio yet. It is coming very soon, due to the fact that they have bought another brewery to keep up with the demand. That was the reason it was unavailable in Ohio. The furthest west you can get it right now is WV. Just across the border in Wheeling there are several beer docks that stock cases and kegs. If someone is selling it in Ohio, they are probably doing it illegally. I mentioned going and buying it and selling it in the bar I work at, and it would result in a $2500 fine and a license suspension from liquor control.

. I mentioned going and buying it and selling it in the bar I work at, and it would result in a $2500 fine and a license suspension from liquor control.

only if they find out lol.

i know a bar in columbus that sells it (or at least used to) on the regular. havent been there in a while.

Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati has it as well.

Okay Shitty...it must be your lucky day. I will actually be not very far from Jungle Jim's in Cinci tomorrow. I will be coming back up thru Cbus on Monday.

You let me know if you want some and I'll pick it up for you.

Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati has it as well.

Not what I hear. I know a guy that lives down the street from Jungle Jims, and has his wife pick up a few cases when she's in PA.

JJ has Smithwicks.

Not what I hear. I know a guy that lives down the street from Jungle Jims, and has his wife pick up a few cases when she's in PA.

JJ has Smithwicks.

Everywhere has Smithwicks - it's owned by the same company that owns Budweiser.

No. I mean the Yuengling part. I don't get that. I mean' date=' it's better than Budweiser, but it's not exactly worth driving out of state for. :wtf:[/quote']

Dunno I really like it. its a treat when I can get it so that's prob why I like it so much.