20% off entire order at Big Lots this weekend

Casper

if you read the fine print it says 'only original coupons accepted.' this coupon is sent by mail to Buzz Club Reward members. this is not one of those coupons that is suppose to be copied and used. depending on which Big Lots you go to and the cashier, there is a chance they may accept it. i'm calling the coupon police on all yall.

Its actually sent via email to reward members. Just a generic disclaimer that Big Lots uses...that and most stores have these sitting by the registers.

The only problem I see is when you get 20% off of Big Lots stuff, you still end up with Big Lots stuff.

Why you have to go hatin'? Stock my breakfast cereal cabinet up, get the oreos for good measure, a bogload of tp, and still have enough for the shower curtains too. Living large, you know.

Ok, just don't buy shitty tools or electronics from Big Lots. Happy now?

Most of you that know me know what a cheap ass I am. I'm all about saving money, but you're just throwing it away on some of that junk. :p

Ohh, and Pearl Jam.... Not the greatest.

Edited by JRMMiii

You have a droid or a I phone?

All you have to do is pull it up in the window where they can scan the bar code...

Fiance does it all the time... Freaked me out the first time she did it? I was like really you can do that?

It seems to work better with their hand held scanners than the flatbed scanner. I use it for some of my shopper reward type cards, especially Kroger, since that's what we have to use for my wife's employee discount.