MV Agusta Exhibit

RFM

Just a gorgeous bike. I had a chance to ride an MV Agusta Brutale 910 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway a few years back. Ran as beautifully as it looked. MV's better off without Harley...I wouldn't even want an H-D engineer to breathe on the bike let alone tinker with it.

Brutale910%20023_edited.JPG

I went to the "Art of the Motorcycle" exhibition in Chicago. There were huge lines of people to get in. It was presented in Chicago after opening in the Guggenheim in New York. A once in a life time event. The exhibition has closed, and is no longer on tour. I wish I had gone again, when it was in Memphis, Orlando, or Las Vegas. It was one of the top five exhibitions of all time, and broke various attendance records at most of the locations it was at.

The Guggenheim showed 114 motorcycles. The Chicago exhibition showed 72 motorcycles. So 75 in the MV Agusta exhibition would be a lot. If you spend 6 minutes with each one, that would be 7.5 hours.

Be aware that museums often do not allow photography. Partly to protect the art, and partly to promote sales in their bookstore. And the rights of the owners.

Edited by ReconRat