Steelers superbowl bound!!!!

max power

if i had a dollar for every time I've heard this then ask the Bengals "fan" and they don't know shit about the team or history or much of anything at all

edit: this is not an attack at you, Bengals "fans" are just a giant pet peeve of mine

lol...np. I dont take offense to really anything. I know its hard to take someones word online when you have wiki and crap to do research on team knowledge but iv been a fan since I was young. Do I know everything about the bengals of course not, I do know quite a bit, I believe so, but my standard are probably different then yours. Not all fans are rude, cant really speak for everyone, thats like saying everyone in a certin city/town cant drive. My dad and I have been season ticket holders for some time and of course i'v encounted the horrible fans of bengals and visiting team but you will get that at any event where people are drinking and continually have foul mouths. It does amaze me about bandwagon bengals fans because last season was really the only decent season in some time.

The Steelers get every close call and lucky bounce I have EVER seen. It's unbelievable.

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

Tell James Harrison & his $100,000 in fines that, or Mike Wallace & Heath Miller after gettin' head on hits from the Pats... And no penalties called against Chung... Even though Miller lay there twitching on the ground. Or Ben gettin' a 4 game suspension that started as 6... Even though no charges were ever filed... Even though there's photographic evidence of Favre sexting, & his non-cooperation w/ the league, & all he gets is a $50k fine :rolleyes:

Or how 'bout the refs last night effin' up our chance to try & draw the Jets offsides with a quick count on 4th & 1, because they decided they needed a chain measurement when the effin' Goodyear blimp could tell the ball was still 2 freakin' yards away

I could go on & on & on :nono:

Edited by Fonzie

if i had a dollar for every time I've heard this then ask the Bengals "fan" and they don't know shit about the team or history or much of anything at all

edit: this is not an attack at you, Bengals "fans" are just a giant pet peeve of mine

HAA! The Bunguls suck so bad... ESPN's reporting today that even Carson Palmer finally wants traded outta that shithole, & is threatening to RETIRE now that Mike Brown said "No" to the trade request

lol...np. I dont take offense to really anything. I know its hard to take someones word online when you have wiki and crap to do research on team knowledge but iv been a fan since I was young. Do I know everything about the bengals of course not, I do know quite a bit, I believe so, but my standard are probably different then yours. Not all fans are rude, cant really speak for everyone, thats like saying everyone in a certin city/town cant drive. My dad and I have been season ticket holders for some time and of course i'v encounted the horrible fans of bengals and visiting team but you will get that at any event where people are drinking and continually have foul mouths. It does amaze me about bandwagon bengals fans because last season was really the only decent season in some time.

yea these were simple things like who is the only bengal hall of famer, who did the ickey shuffle and my favorite....do you even know the name of your own stadium

All I have to say is that if the Squeelers win another one.I guarantee that they won't make the playoffs the next season !!!!

History speaks for itself !!!

Yeah, you're right... I'd rather lose this Super Bowl so we can make the playoffs again next year

yea these were simple things like who is the only bengal hall of famer, who did the ickey shuffle and my favorite....do you even know the name of your own stadium

Actually Anthony Munoz is now in the hall of fame as of last season. So now that's two! I know....pathetic compared to other teams but at least were ahead of the Ravens, Panthers, Texans and Jaguars!!

Yeah, you're right... I'd rather lose this Super Bowl so we can make the playoffs again next year

They sacrifices that have to be made to be one of the best teams in the history of the league. I don't know how mike gets those guys out of the locker room every day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I heard since the Steelers are playing the Packers, Kordell Stewart is coming out of retirement.:nono:

A Steeler Fan or not, that is funny shit, a guy at work told me that...

For those that don't get it, Kordell was allegedly a homosexual...