F.S. Taurus PT1911 AL Brand NEW

zukigsxr1000

Taurus PT1911 AL .45

Comes with case and 2 eight round mags

I edited out the serial number for my own protection, hence the stretch effect over it

2011-01-16_11-56-48_74-1.jpg

Only had the gun for about 3 weeks, only put 50rds down range with no problems. Dont wanna really wanna part ways with this gun but the wife got pissed when i added this one to the collection. She said and I qoute

" a man only needs as many guns as he has fingers" so unless i figure out how to grow more fingers this gun is for sale......

price $525

here is a link to the specs

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=609&category=Pistol&toggle=&breadcrumbseries=19

She said and I qoute

" a man only needs as many guns as he has fingers" so unless i figure out how to grow more fingers this gun is for sale......

Or unless you get a new wife

Tell her the same applies to women and their shoes and then tell her and I quote to "Piss off"

:)

My uncle's version of this saying was, "ask a woman how many pairs of shoes she has and she has no fucking clue. Ask a man how many guns he has and he knows EXACTLY how many, even if he has more guns than his wife has shoes."

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.pistolandpawn.com/store/taurus-1911-45-acp-pistol-blue-gray-80116.html

Hate to break it too you bro but your asking a little much.. id use this as a reason to get your wife to keep it.. just remember whats your is hers and whats hers is hers that means she has 20 fingers.. 20 guns sir..