State of the Union Address

Casper

Your thoughts on the State of the Union Address?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts on the State of the Union Address?

• Impressed
    • Unimpressed
    • Neutral

Yeah.. I had no idea the government was at work today. Lyns is asleep on the couch and I'm trying to organize my photos. It wasn't until my uncle posted something on FB about it that I was aware.

This makes me happy.

Yea, I was at work all day, kinda forgot about it as well.

I turned on the TV while I was eating, saw about 5 minutes and flipped to something else. I think I watched a few minutes of "Mean Girls 2" and then "Tosh.0." In the few minutes I watched, I likened it to baseball. How long would that speech have lasted if there wasn't meaningless applause every ten words? Kinda like if the pitcher would quit screwing around and just throw the damn ball a baseball game would be over in about 20 minutes.

I didn't and don't give a flying fuck.

I didn't want to waste my time (even if the Buckeyes weren't playing) I rather wash my bunghole with cinnamon flavored toothpaste while listening Susan Boyle singing fucking dixie, than listen to the the dribble laden bullshit called the state of the union.

I mean shit, I pretty much know the state of the union and it aint fucking pretty.

Plus, It's not like anything is gonna change...wait..Wasn't that supposed to happen ?

Am I bitter? Perhaps..But I hate watching whats happening to my country.

uncle-sam-dying.jpg

I didn't and don't give a flying fuck.

I didn't want to waste my time (even if the Buckeyes weren't playing) I rather wash my bunghole with cinnamon flavored toothpaste while listening Susan Boyle singing fucking dixie, than listen to the the dribble laden bullshit called the state of the union.

I mean shit, I pretty much know the state of the union and it aint fucking pretty.

Plus, It's not like anything is gonna change...wait..Wasn't that supposed to happen ?

Am I bitter? Perhaps..But I hate watching whats happening to my country.

uncle-sam-dying.jpg

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think?

I didn't realize it was on, and I couldn't watch it on the TV anyway, since I couldn't afford the Directv bill. See how far all this "change" has gotten us? We've gone from greenbacks to just small amounts of change in our pocket!

I guess I could have watched it online somewhere, but why bother? I don't care about him any more than he cares about me!

Who? Was someone important on? No' date=' didn't think so...[/quote']

Was the President talking, again?

Couldn't care less about hearing him blather on & on just to hear himself speak, & really saying nothing at all.

I never have, & probably never will, pay the slightest attention to SOTU rhetoric

I turned on the TV while I was eating, saw about 5 minutes and flipped to something else. I think I watched a few minutes of "Mean Girls 2" and then "Tosh.0." In the few minutes I watched, I likened it to baseball. How long would that speech have lasted if there wasn't meaningless applause every ten words? Kinda like if the pitcher would quit screwing around and just throw the damn ball a baseball game would be over in about 20 minutes.

:eek: there is a mean girls 2?!?!?!?! I think I care more about that than the address

He has had better speeches. This didn't really have the zest of his others.

+1

It was interesting to watch the dynamics in the audience though. With a good portion of R's and D's mixed it kind of subdued a good amount of the incessant cheering (or jeering). Was kind of nice.