Dear, Mother Nature

Jst2fst

Just had to help a guy out on my way home from work, he flipped his Ranger over on its side in a deep ditch, I wanted to take some pics, but I didn't know the guy, and kind of a dick move on my part, so I passed on the pics.

I had to pull it back over and then out of the ditch...That Ranger fired right up and drove off like nothing happened, the passenger side was beat up pretty bad though.

He was shaken up, but didn't seem injured, luckily it didn't roll completely over on its top, the outcome might have been much different.

The roads here are nasty too, nothing but ice and slush.

Everyone be cautious out there if you need to drive in this mess!!!

I got an email saying that they were shutting down our Auburn Hills, MI facitility and the one in Bowling Green where I work. Basically a free paid day off for salaried employees but of course when that happens I'm working in Germany where it is fine while everyone else gets to sit their ass at home today.

LoL.. my bitch ass is not going anywhere today. It was fun to watch the dog try to go outside to pee' date=' though. She fell a couple times. Lyns yelled at me for laughing.[/quote']

I'd be laughing to laugh every time my dog ran into the door at the bottom of the steps.

i dont know what you look like.

my stop is maynard and summit.

I always have my radio blasting wearing chrome aviators glasses

Just woke up. I got a shit of tree to remove from my driveway today. Looks like a pine tree in my back yard snapped as well. Sucks.

They have yellow tape and orange cones blocking the street across from me from a power line just dangling across the road; lovely.

Everything seems to be okay here right now. Most all the ice melted last night. Cars, trees and parking lot were clean. Now we are getting a dusting of snow and the temp is supposed to drop to the 20's today. With the wind it's damn cold out right now.

whoa you drive the ER bus? i take that every day... doesn't genfly girl drive er too or some other route?

also, i'm 98% sure OSU will be open. roads look fine around here. sidewalks sketchy as hell though as im sure everywhere else.

Yeah I am a driver as well. Jst2fst is morning shift I am afternoon/evening right now. I do end up having to drive a lot of east res. Again come up and say hi, it would be nice to be able to match a face to the name/bike since I saw you all the time when the weather was nice.

I got an email saying that they were shutting down our Auburn Hills, MI facitility and the one in Bowling Green where I work. Basically a free paid day off for salaried employees but of course when that happens I'm working in Germany where it is fine while everyone else gets to sit their ass at home today.

:rolleyes: Yeah... You sure got the short end of that deal Ty! :D

We got a drier sleet up here. It was like being sandblasted in the face, & the roads were like driving on a soft beach or the desert... Lots of accumulation, but not icy... more gritty. Couple that with the wind, & I thought it was gonna be a blizzard there for a bit. I ran out to pick up my son & grab stew stuff at about 10 last night, & the wind about blew me over... Whippin' straight sideways. Then around 1-2:00, it started getting wetter, then quit altogether about an hour later. No issues w/ power here... Never even flickered once

I'm thinkin' we got pretty lucky

Depending on where they were... I'da let 'em sit 'til spring ;)

My driveway was a frozen branch yard dude. They all were stuck in the ice and BIG branches up to 15 feet in our yards, and then TONS of little ones which made our properties look like ass. We put it some hard work and got the place looking better and my driveway cleared. It's a huge tree and he said he's going to take it down this summer. Thank GOD! I hate his damn tree. :lol: