Dear, Mother Nature

Jst2fst

I was the only one who came in for a while. We're now up to 4 people, with most calling in that they won't be in (wimps). Closed till 10am, I came in anyway. So it's me and a bunch of homeless from the shelter down the street. They are a little bit more obvious when they are the only ones here.

I was about to stay home but then when I walked to car there was so much salt dumped on the roads that it was just slushy, so I went to work. I'm not wasting time off in winter unless it's really bad outside. They kept the roads prepped and salted really well. Still slick, but driveable with sense.

My driveway, porch, and steps to driveway were like an ice rink, so I had to crush the grass walking to the car.

kept the roads prepped and salted really well. Still slick, but driveable with sense.

My driveway, porch, and steps to driveway were like an ice rink, so I had to crush the grass walking to the car.

That's how it is here. It's the driveways, parking lots and sidewalks you gotta watch out for.

Dear, Mother Nature

What's with the ice storm,

works still open and I'm sliding in a 40ft bus.

No fun.

Sincerely, One pissed of child of yours :bigfinger:

OSU only closes when the weather people predict its going to be really bad and then its not.

Your state government is in today. We never close because of weather. I thought about calling in and taking the day anyway, but I was fearful a state trooper would of shown up to take me in anyway.

on a sad note, I broke a wiper on the windshield when trying to chip the ice off.

Your state government is in today. We never close because of weather. I thought about calling in and taking the day anyway, but I was fearful a state trooper would of shown up to take me in anyway.

on a sad note, I broke a wiper on the windshield when trying to chip the ice off.

that sucks, i just about broke my back windshield trying to get the ice off of it quit in fear i'd get pissed and hit it and break it.

that sucks, i just about broke my back windshield trying to get the ice off of it quit in fear i'd get pissed and hit it and break it.

That is a nice thing about a Wrangler with a soft top, all the other windows I just had to push on from the inside and the ice broke and fell off.

I broke the ice scraper this morning.

I'm gonna go ride my track bike and slide the back wheel at 140 :D

:D Thanks! I needed something to make me smile! :lol:

That is a nice thing about a Wrangler with a soft top, all the other windows I just had to push on from the inside and the ice broke and fell off.

wait til they get old and brittle then crack or get a hole punched through them because of this :(