Dear, Mother Nature

Jst2fst

works still open and I'm sliding in a 40ft bus.

Come pick my ass up then, because I don't think I have enough salt to get my one-wheel-drive truck out of my steeply sloped driveway.

I'm gonna go ride my track bike and slide the back wheel at 140 :D

I thought about the 50 with screws in the tires while walking out to the garage. Too bad they salt the streets.

A good tip: Lift your windshield wiper arms so they don't rest against the glass. Nothing sucks quite like frying a perfectly good wiper motor or transmission.

We've been doing this for years. If we know it's gonna snow or ice up, we just lift the wipers arms out from the cars. My wife does it on her Trailblazer but mine on the Malibu won't stay up. :(

Edit: Oh and I did end up sideways in a corner on the way home. Was doing about 37mph and next thing I know I'm looking at the inside of the corner.

Edited by chevysoldier

is cscc closed for tomorrow? id rather be on OR then check

Don't know yet. Have to wait till around 6:30am tomorrow. That is when they will decide. If you're not on the text message alert system, do it. It's working great.

Entourage?? :dunno:

plz, I've already watched every episode of Entourage within 12 hours of it airing :p

it was Chuck and GREEK

I am not hitting it that hard. I may be a scary amazon woman, but I can be easy when I need to be,

yeaaa I didn't swing like a baseball bat or anything but i felt really bad since it was my friends Jeep. Surprisingly he didn't care because he wanted an excuse to replace his top anyway

Come pick my ass up then, because I don't think I have enough salt to get my one-wheel-drive truck out of my steeply sloped driveway.

I'm not going back out in this crap just bought a 25 pounds of salt to make a perimeter around my car so that in the morning I would not fall. Hit the front and back steps. Our mailman will love us tomorrow for having an un-iced steps to walk up.

Our mailman will love us tomorrow for having an un-iced steps to walk up.

This has me thinking about the mailman scene from "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

Ron the Mailman: "Listen, just so you know, if you're ever home alone in the afternoons... I make drop-offs."

Jst2fst: "Yeah."

Ron the Mailman: "And I always deliver."

Jst2fst: "You know what it is? I'm pretty loyal to Chuck."

Ron the Mailman: "Right, I understand that. I'm just saying if you ever want to, uh, explore your other feelings, there's no extra postage. And it's always first-class."

Jst2fst: "Alright, anything else you feel you need to say, there?"

Ron the Mailman: "I handle with care."

Jst2fst: "Okay, Ron, thank you very much. I appreciate it."

Ron the Mailman: "I'd be happy to come in through the back door."

Jst2fst: "I'm sure you would."

Ron the Mailman: "I'm used to holding large packages."

:lol:

• Upvote 1

This has me thinking about the mailman scene from "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

Ron the Mailman: "Listen, just so you know, if you're ever home alone in the afternoons... I make drop-offs."

Jst2fst: "Yeah."

Ron the Mailman: "And I always deliver."

Jst2fst: "You know what it is? I'm pretty loyal to Chuck."

Ron the Mailman: "Right, I understand that. I'm just saying if you ever want to, uh, explore your other feelings, there's no extra postage. And it's always first-class."

Jst2fst: "Alright, anything else you feel you need to say, there?"

Ron the Mailman: "I handle with care."

Jst2fst: "Okay, Ron, thank you very much. I appreciate it."

Ron the Mailman: "I'd be happy to come in through the back door."

Jst2fst: "I'm sure you would."

Ron the Mailman: "I'm used to holding large packages."

:lol:

+1

:lol: That's a pretty good movie hell any Adam Sandler movie is gold. Good one Chevy

Our neighborhood just lit up like the 4th of July because a transformer fell to the ground and 2 other poles and blew up like fireworks...LOUD as hell and awesome at the same time! Scary shit. I'm sick of this ICE shit...I'd rather have SNOW!

I'm taking Wednesday off at work as well.

Our neighborhood just lit up like the 4th of July because a transformer fell to the ground and 2 other poles and blew up like fireworks...LOUD as hell and awesome at the same time! Scary shit. I'm sick of this ICE shit...I'd rather have SNOW!

I'm taking Wednesday off at work as well.

Sounds like an eventful night man, hope someone got a video or pictures of that happening. Good idea to take tomorrow off this stuff is gonna get worse :nono:

Power popped off about 6 times so far. A few seconds each time.

First one had a transformer explosion with it.

The ice is light on the East side of Columbus. Not too bad so far.

Storm radar shows most of the rain and ice didn't fall on most of Columbus.

Power popped off about 6 times so far. A few seconds each time.

First one had a transformer explosion with it.

The ice is light on the East side of Columbus. Not too bad so far.

Storm radar shows most of the rain and ice didn't fall on most of Columbus.

Oh really, come where I'm at its a freaking ice rink :nono:

whoa you drive the ER bus? i take that every day... doesn't genfly girl drive er too or some other route?

also, i'm 98% sure OSU will be open. roads look fine around here. sidewalks sketchy as hell though as im sure everywhere else.

Yea, I drive ER everyday all day. Say something next time your on my bus. Not sure what her schedule is but I work with her.