Dubguy85

Which track/ dates do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which track/ dates do you prefer?

• Mid Ohio - Monday/Tuesday Event. May 9/10. or June 6/7
    • BeaveRun with Moto Series.. Only 1 day event. June 25
    • Putnam Park 1 day event with Indy Ducati - May 29
    • Grattan - STT 2 day event. Farthest to drive. June 4/5

I didn't read the whole thread so excuse me if I seem stupid if someone else from STT responded.

I will waive membership fees for Grattan ONLY if 5 or more attend the date you guys want.

Please let me know who will be the coordinator and the final decision so I can let the gals know in the office to ensure it's smooth operationally when you purchase.

^ That's kickass. I need to get to Grattan to learn the track so I can race there next year.

(Steve, Nathan, and others - we should talk about putting together a semi organized north-central race effort next season... I was waiting in line at Chipotle last night, and realized that wife and her sister's order were written on the back of my WERA schedule. North-Central is all BeaveRun, Nelson, Gingerman, Grattan, and a trip to Cycle-Jam. All those tracks are within 5 hours. I think I'm out of excuses not to do all 8 rounds.)

I won't be able to make grattan with STT. Thats a WERA weekend at Summit Point. I believe I have monday off also, so depending on the weather I may consider Mid Ohio also on the 6th.

Chris- I thought about NC, but choose to do NorthEast as its almost the same tracks but preferred Summit/Nelson over Grattan/Gingerman.

Edited by SJC1000rr

I know this is thread jacking, so please forgive me, but if you guys want I'll put a deal together for our Nelson Ledges date at the end of June.

If someone wants to be the head honcho and coordinate a Nelson date (a go to guy for OR members) I'll comp him/her the weekend as part of the deal. Coordinating stuff like this is a huge pain so who ever does it should be rewarded IMO.

thoughts?

I know this is thread jacking, so please forgive me, but if you guys want I'll put a deal together for our Nelson Ledges date at the end of June.

If someone wants to be the head honcho and coordinate a Nelson date (a go to guy for OR members) I'll comp him/her the weekend as part of the deal. Coordinating stuff like this is a huge pain so who ever does it should be rewarded IMO.

thoughts?

I"LL DO IT!!! How many people do I need to get to sign up? What is the price? do they need to have a STT membership?

PM me for details.. I did this last year for OR...

I"LL DO IT!!! How many people do I need to get to sign up? What is the price? do they need to have a STT membership?

PM me for details.. I did this last year for OR...

Lol then when you complain about doing it, I gotta hear about it. :D

Maybe to the trackday sat and race on Sunday with motoseries

this is probably a bad idear, especially if that will be your first time at beaver (and like 4th time on track, ever). just a thought.

(unless i'm reading it wrong and you're saying you were gonna do the beaver track day on sat, then beaver race day on sunday. i read it as "do nelson track day sat, then hop over to beaver to do the race on sun")

Edited by jbot

• 2 weeks later...