Dubguy85

Which track/ dates do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which track/ dates do you prefer?

• Mid Ohio - Monday/Tuesday Event. May 9/10. or June 6/7
    • BeaveRun with Moto Series.. Only 1 day event. June 25
    • Putnam Park 1 day event with Indy Ducati - May 29
    • Grattan - STT 2 day event. Farthest to drive. June 4/5

If we run Mid O, its going to be a Monday/Tuesdsay which I'm 100% fine with, but some cannot make it.

If we run with Putnam, it would have to be Indy Ducati.. Indy Ducati you don't have to join anything.

If we run Grattan, it will be STT, but it would be the farthest drive and we have to join STT unless Brian can get that waived.

If we run BeaveRun it would be with Moto Series and its also out of state.

SOO Here are the options

June 25th BeaveRun with moto series

Mid Ohio May 9/10 or June 6/7

Putnam - May 29 with Indy Ducati

Grattan - June 4/5 with STT

Edited by Dubguy85

I like Putnam bc of location, but which group would yall say has the best instruction for newbs?

I'd say STT best for NOOBS.. I think Mid O puts on a great training day as well..

Indy Ducati is always safe and fun, and easy to get help from people, but they don't specialize in a school like stt and Mid O do.

Edit, that being said.. Grattan is the most technical track of the bunch.. Easiest track is probably Putnam then BeaveRun and then Mid O and then Grattan.

When you go to Grattan, make sure you get into the group with the chick for the instructor. Her name is Teá (pro. Tee-uh). Make sure you don't get off the bike very much and you'll probably get a good show if you're behind her in the following sessions.

:D

A BIG thing to consider folks...

STT and Mid-O do Novice based classroom instruction. The idea is that if this is going to be the typical track day group and we are simply getting together for a love fest in a garage, it doesn't matter where we go as most will cross paths.

My thoughts are that we look at trying to invite and pursue getting newer riders to the track. We have a site owner that has never been to the track, we have mods on here that haven't been to the track and we have members that outnumber us GREATLY that have never been.

If we want to get more interest and more members, we need to consider the Novice aspect.

With all due respect to MotoSeries, Indy Ducati and NESBA, they do not have good novice level instruction and not the depth of instructors at that level. Intermediate and Advanced are easy to work.

So, my thoughts are that we need to promote a track day that is inviting to the newer riders. We all get to play whenever and wherever we want with any org.

We need to consider the newer riders...

A BIG thing to consider folks...

STT and Mid-O do Novice based classroom instruction. The idea is that if this is going to be the typical track day group and we are simply getting together for a love fest in a garage, it doesn't matter where we go as most will cross paths.

My thoughts are that we look at trying to invite and pursue getting newer riders to the track. We have a site owner that has never been to the track, we have mods on here that haven't been to the track and we have members that outnumber us GREATLY that have never been.

If we want to get more interest and more members, we need to consider the Novice aspect.

With all due respect to MotoSeries, Indy Ducati and NESBA, they do not have good novice level instruction and not the depth of instructors at that level. Intermediate and Advanced are easy to work.

So, my thoughts are that we need to promote a track day that is inviting to the newer riders. We all get to play whenever and wherever we want with any org.

We need to consider the newer riders...

+1

Although I do like a good love fest... STT and Mid O have the best Novice programs.