Dubguy85

Which track/ dates do you prefer?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which track/ dates do you prefer?

• Mid Ohio - Monday/Tuesday Event. May 9/10. or June 6/7
    • BeaveRun with Moto Series.. Only 1 day event. June 25
    • Putnam Park 1 day event with Indy Ducati - May 29
    • Grattan - STT 2 day event. Farthest to drive. June 4/5

i don't book midohio ahead of time, so i'll be waiting last minute like everyone else.

i'll more than likely be at at least one max time twilight day though.

otherwise, i'll be at many of the motoseries days, minus the april and october dates (cause it is often cold as balls) and some grattan and putnam days.

is Grattan worth the tolls to get there? That's my beef with Gingerman... I think it's a good, cheap track, but the trailer makes the tolls a lot more expensive, and a lot less worth it...

I mean, I'll try anything once, so Grattan is probably on the bucket list for this summer; but not if people say, "eh."

is Grattan worth the tolls to get there? That's my beef with Gingerman... I think it's a good, cheap track, but the trailer makes the tolls a lot more expensive, and a lot less worth it...

I mean, I'll try anything once, so Grattan is probably on the bucket list for this summer; but not if people say, "eh."

Absolutely! WAAAY better track than gingerman. I go to Grand Rapids for work every month and their are no tolls on the way up their.. Just head up 23 to detroit ish and head west on 96..

I'm not coming from columbus. I haven't made the drive for a while, and always to Gingerman, but I get hit by OH turn pike and IN turn pike for sure.

it adds another $17 or something each way onto the drive. irritating.

I just hit the ohio turn pike, I shoot up 23 out of toledo to avoid the rest of the turn pike for both grattan and gingerman. I then hit 94 for gingerman and 96 for grattan.

I'm not coming from columbus. I haven't made the drive for a while, and always to Gingerman, but I get hit by OH turn pike and IN turn pike for sure.

it adds another $17 or something each way onto the drive. irritating.

i think you'll love grattan. it's like michigan's "mid-ohio" except like everything else in michigan, it's just a bit shittier.