New Here

gixxy600

Just wanted to pop in and say high!!!! It's my second year riding and I love every minute of it!!!!!! Have been doing my own maintence & mods. Also, doing my first track day this summer!!!! :hailr6:

'Hola! Born & raised in Toledo myself

welcome from Marysville, Ohio :).

how do you like your 250? can i ask how you like it and if you are aiming to change anytime soon? i just got rid of my cruiser and dirt and Im going to buy a sportsbike in spring.

the reason i ask is because the 250 i feel ive outgrown, but honestly its the only bike i feel down to earth on -- so to speak. im short. looking into 2009 ninja 500, light, good on twisties or, possibly and SV. not sure not sure.. ugh!!!! not sure :(

Edited by socaln8tv

welcome from Marysville, Ohio :).

how do you like your 250? can i ask how you like it and if you are aiming to change anytime soon? i just got rid of my cruiser and dirt and Im going to buy a sportsbike in spring.

the reason i ask is because the 250 i feel ive outgrown, but honestly its the only bike i feel down to earth on -- so to speak. im short. looking into 2009 ninja 500, light, good on twisties or, possibly and SV. not sure not sure.. ugh!!!! not sure :(

I love my 250...and will never get rid of her!!!! The 250 is very forgiving and fun!!!! I will b moving to a bigger bike next summer but for now I continue to ride my 250. Will b doing my first track day in April on my 250...should b fun!!! Only thing now after riding for a while is lack of power with the 250...I lag behind alot cuz she just can't keep with the big bikes!!!!! I am only 5 foot & had 2inch lowering links put on mine, I still can't touch flat foot but enough to where I am comfortable. Kawasaki sport bikes are just lower than most others even getting into the bigger cc's. Lots u can do though to fix that!!!! Hope that helps!!!! Good luck looking!!!!!