Biker hit from behind on video

NinjaNick

Wow.. :eek:

He handled that a lot better than I would have. Holy shit!

^ maybe he turned the camera off for a reason lol

i woulda tried to handle it like he did' date=' walking away to chill out and collect myself, but if that dumb bitch ran up on me like that and tried hugging me and shit like she did to him, she woulda got knocked out cold...im sure the last thing this guy wants is her dumbass running up and hugging him after she almost kills him and totals his bike[/quote']

Thats what I was thinking... I think the guy was just in pure shock.

i have ran modulators in my last three bikes and i had more than one person tell me that they said it was annoying . in my reasoning that means they noticed it alot more than a regular solid tail light but who really knows i just figure it cant hurt. on the other had i was told that they were illegal to run in ohio by a police officer?

i have ran modulators in my last three bikes and i had more than one person tell me that they said it was annoying . in my reasoning that means they noticed it alot more than a regular solid tail light but who really knows i just figure it cant hurt.

exactly, people get used to driving and seeing regular brake lights to the point were people think they can drive while putting on make up or whatever else people do and they think they are good at it and wont hurt anyone, well they may not see a regular brake light while they are doing these things but a strobing light is much more eye catching and even though it pisses people off its there own fault they have to be used because people dont pay attention to the road in front of them. thats exactly why i made a crazy(annoyingly) bright 40 LED array for my brake light and have a modulator on the way in the mail. if this does not catch peoples attention i dont know what will.

I also have it in gear and checking my mirror until I see they're not moving anymore staying ready to jump out of the way.

Big +1.

The only thing I trust other drivers to do is fuck up...

once I know I'm not going to hit whatever's in front of me, I shift my attention to the people behind me.

I never took the MSF course, but I know they teach you to always have an escape route.

I'm by no means "blaming" the rider here. Clearly he wasn't at fault - but I'd rather not get hit than be right...