Help needed!

TwiztedRabbit

Hey guys. I need some help. I need to replace shift solenoid A and B in my Chevy Blazer. I know "how" to do it. but I've never done it myself.(involves removing tranny pan and filter they are both located on the back) I was wondering who could help me sometime this week get this done. cold beer in the fridge awaits. dont even have to get your hands dirty i'll do the work i just want some one to oversee or help makesure i dont fug it up (can get your hands dirty if ya want)

work should only take about an hr(longer with beer and BS'ing) and I do have a 80k BTU garage heater just incase the 40's outside isnt warm enough in the garage :)

so whos available who would like to help! thanks just PM me or post

-Jason

If this just requires removing the tranny pan and filter, its pretty easy dude. I've done several filter/fluid changes in vehicles, and this is something you could do easily. Not to mention good temps this week. If you need help, let me know, I can help after work someday.

Just remember you ll need tranny fluid, and might as well get a new filter too and do a flush/fill.