Grammy reporter forgets English

hue jass

Immediately after I posted this CBS blocked everything - this from the UK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ1pkD_sh5g][/ame]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8322966/Serene-Branson-hospitalised-after-Grammys-speech-problems.html

Edited by hue jass

Update: Initial news reports quickly put a stop to the online ridicule with concerns she had suffered a stroke, but according to a statement on the CBS Los Angeles web site , Ms. Branson is now “feeling fine.”

Earlier reports had said Ms. Branson was sent to hospital for tests, and even CBS News questioned whether the reporter from the network’s Los Angeles affiliate had “a stroke, a strange slip of the tongue or something else?”

CBS Los Angeles, however, said Ms. Branson was not hospitalized. The brief statement did not offer an explanation for the reporter’s unusual behaviour.

“Serene Branson was examined by paramedics on scene immediately after her broadcast. Her vital signs were normal,” it said. “She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home and she says that she is feeling fine this morning.”

Let the ridiculing continue.

Maybe it's just stress related? Stress can do some weird things to the body.

this is what i think it is, its more than likely not a stroke, because she is feeling fine. some peoples minds do crazy things when stressed, i know shes news reporter and all but maybe shes always been a little stressed when in front of a camera and never really showed it. stress plus a lack of sleep can do some pretty amazing things as well.