www.bulkammo.com

Steve Butters

www.bulkammo.com

crazy deals on ammo....and turns out theyre in ohio, so paying for standard shipping and the stuff still shows up next day...little over 24 hours from hitting submit order to having the stuff on your doorstep

worth checking out...

limited quantity of stuff, so check often if they dont have what you need..if it says 4 available, you cant order 5...etc...but im sure they refill stuff

like this..

http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-40-s-w-ammo-40sw180mcremumc-500

wont get that price anywhere else!

thought ide post up for anyone who hadnt come across this yet...ill never buy ammo in person, online > *

$13.99/50 at buckeye/Vances now for 180 grain 40. For the mathletes, that's 139.90 per 500.

ok what about when its not on sale? or maybe someone wants a different round than blazers? brand vs brand, the web prices are a lot cheaper. the rounds i ordered were 16.75 on there, and 23.99 at walmart and gander...works for me.

simply posting a link up to help others out. no need to hate.

only made thread because i mentioned this website to someone earlier, and he looked up the ammo he usually fires, and it turns out they had the stuff he usually gets and they had it way cheaper than he pays for it at a gun store. it helped him, so i figured i would pass it along to anyone who hadnt seen it yet. and yes - he fires a specific brand, guess thats what he likes using.

Edited by Steve Butters

Looks like they might be cheaper when nobody has it on sale locally.

How is it hat they sell to someone in the same state and not charge tax? I thought they HAD to.

I checked out that site yesterday, and noticed that they weren't cheaper than Buckeye/Vance's on .40 ammo right now as well. I'll compare again when Buckeye/Vance's prices go back up.

Just a note on your bad experience at Vance's Tyler, I went to Buckeye to buy my gun, and the wait was only 2 or 3 minutes, the check was probably less than 10. We were in and out, even after BS'ing with people in right around 30 minutes. If they have the price you like on something, I recommend going out there instead of in to Vance's.

How is it hat they sell to someone in the same state and not charge tax? I thought they HAD to.

I checked out that site yesterday, and noticed that they weren't cheaper than Buckeye/Vance's on .40 ammo right now as well. I'll compare again when Buckeye/Vance's prices go back up.

Just a note on your bad experience at Vance's Tyler, I went to Buckeye to buy my gun, and the wait was only 2 or 3 minutes, the check was probably less than 10. We were in and out, even after BS'ing with people in right around 30 minutes. If they have the price you like on something, I recommend going out there instead of in to Vance's.

yea i wont ever go to vances again, but i wouldnt not go to buckeye...just always end up at gander since its closer to my house lol

and like i said, if somebody shoots a specific round, they might find them cheaper. if someone prefers winchester, hornady, remington etc, they have great prices on them....sure, blazers on sale are a whole penny cheaper than no names on that site, but some people fire rounds other than blazers

as for the sales tax, maybe the company is out of state and they ship from a warehouse here in ohio or something. im not really sure, but i know i didnt get charged tax and the rounds came from perrysburg, oh through fedex

judd...in their FAQs it says

Can I pick up my order in St. Louis, Missouri?

Sorry, but our warehouse is not set up to process walk-in orders or pickups. We will sure ship your order fast though (usually same day if you order by the early afternoon).

so im assuming its as i guessed...theyre based in missouri, but the warehouse is here in ohio

ok what about when its not on sale? or maybe someone wants a different round than blazers? brand vs brand, the web prices are a lot cheaper. the rounds i ordered were 16.75 on there, and 23.99 at walmart and gander...works for me.

simply posting a link up to help others out. no need to hate.

only made thread because i mentioned this website to someone earlier, and he looked up the ammo he usually fires, and it turns out they had the stuff he usually gets and they had it way cheaper than he pays for it at a gun store. it helped him, so i figured i would pass it along to anyone who hadnt seen it yet. and yes - he fires a specific brand, guess thats what he likes using.

My post did sound snarky. Not my intention at all. Sorry about that.

yea i wont ever go to vances again, but i wouldnt not go to buckeye...just always end up at gander since its closer to my house lol

and like i said, if somebody shoots a specific round, they might find them cheaper. if someone prefers winchester, hornady, remington etc, they have great prices on them....sure, blazers on sale are a whole penny cheaper than no names on that site, but some people fire rounds other than blazers

as for the sales tax, maybe the company is out of state and they ship from a warehouse here in ohio or something. im not really sure, but i know i didnt get charged tax and the rounds came from perrysburg, oh through fedex

Oh, I understand what you're saying, and there have been times that I've ordered stuff online, just to not have to take the time to go get it! I'm going to bookmark that site anyway.

judd...in their FAQs it says

so im assuming its as i guessed...theyre based in missouri, but the warehouse is here in ohio

That's interesting, because I've bought stuff from other places that are based outside of Ohio, but still got charged tax because they do business in Ohio. Maybe it's only if they do B&M business in Ohio? Doesn't really matter though, not being charged tax is good for me.

BTW... You DO fill out the paperwork to pay that tax with your tax return, like you're supposed to, don't you?

If we wanna start telling stories about places I might wanna play.