commercial

Steve Butters

In other news, I see that the old GM stock is worthless and sells for pennies a share.

I could buy it all and own GM...

supposedly the government is forcing Bob Lutz out so soon enough the stock will be so low they'll have to pay you to take em

i was going to buy a bunch of ford stock when it went down right before the GM/Chrysler bailouts.... i had the money ready and everything, but didnt know what to do and kept putting it off....now im regretting it!!! because i woulda made a decent profit

if GM stocks get very low like that (not sure what prices are now, i dont follow that stuff) - it may be a good idea to buy some, i imagine GM will make a comeback eventually...especially now that its trimmed some dead weight (pontiac, saab, hummer, etc)

Shame it's a Ford commercial!

excellent that it's a ford commercial... :bow:

i was going to buy a bunch of ford stock when it went down right before the GM/Chrysler bailouts.... i had the money ready and everything, but didnt know what to do and kept putting it off....now im regretting it!!! because i woulda made a decent profit

NO DOUBT!

Not as sexy as the Subaru commercial though...:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rOlluDJhXew

You would think that's sexy. :nono:

This is one of my favorite car commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezk0e1VL80o

Edited by chevysoldier

In other news, I see that the old GM stock is worthless and sells for pennies a share.

I could buy it all and own GM...

Power of the Union. A company owned by the empoyees thru a ESOP....lol

Edited by Gump

if GM stocks get very low like that (not sure what prices are now, i dont follow that stuff) - it may be a good idea to buy some, i imagine GM will make a comeback eventually...especially now that its trimmed some dead weight (pontiac, saab, hummer, etc)

Yeah, but don't buy the old GM stock I'm talking about. That GM went bankrupt. The company reformed under a new name. Yes, that means the original GM is gone. Long live the new GM.

old name: General Motors Corporation

new name: General Motors Company

(get it? It's still GMC) (And still trades as GM on the stock market.)

Oddly, it originally was General Motors Company, and consolidated in 1916 to be General Motors Corporation. GM stock is currently in the mid 30s. Old bankrupt GM stock is restructured as Motors Liquidation (MTLQQ), and is about 8 cents a share.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/columnist/krantz/2011-02-15-old-gm-stock_N.htm

Edited by ReconRat