Gunshow and Waffle House anyone?

MidgetTodd

both dump trucks were so whooped they were heading right to the scrap yard, and the tow trucks werent much better

they had a nice 2000 F550 tow truck...powerstroke, 4x4, 180k miles...but once you opened the door and looked inside, it was thrashed....sold for 2800

That tow truck might have been worth it if it ran good. Interior parts are cheap and you can make some good side money towing cars.

That tow truck might have been worth it if it ran good. Interior parts are cheap and you can make some good side money towing cars.

yea maybe if the auction would have ended there...he asked me if he should bid, but i told him no...who knows how high the other guy was willing to go anyways...i told him if he had a business doing it, it woulda been a good deal, but for the amount of sidework he would have time to do, it wouldnt be worth the cash

its like the bobcat we were bidding on, it sold for 3 something i think but the guy who bought it said he was willing to take it all the way to 8k

yea i know, which is why the guy was willing to take it to 8k, which is more than her dad wanted to spend on it

it was an old toyota bobcat that did not run.....in the condition it was in, with the hours on it, it was worth 10k to the right person (1000hrs, which is low for one that old)....but he didnt have 10k to spend, which is why he went to an auction to look at one instead of buying one off craigslist

my girls uncle got a less than 10yr old bobcat (actual bobcat brand) that was NICE for 4k at an auction because nobody else there had interest in it...so when they show up at auctions he always goes just to see if he can pick one up for dirt cheap