$4.51/gal in San Gabriel Valley, California

Casper

Cali has always had stupid high prices. When I worked in San Fran, there was a station right across the street from a refinery. Logic would make you think low priced gas, but reality was that it was the highest priced gas between San Fran and Vacaville. California is a world unto itself.

Yeah. How do their "normal" prices compare to ours? Heard that gas dipped below $99/ bbl today. Don't know if it stuck. Don't care. Gotta buy it regardless of what it costs. Darn Bush, still haunting us. Oh waittt..... where did all the blamers go?

Yeah. How do their "normal" prices compare to ours? Heard that gas dipped below $99/ bbl today. Don't know if it stuck. Don't care. Gotta buy it regardless of what it costs. Darn Bush, still haunting us. Oh waittt..... where did all the blamers go?

it dipped down, and gas prices went up like 30 cents today

brilliant....fuck big oil

• 1 month later...

Sounds like it's returned to where it was three years ago. I remember spending $26 filling a full tank on the FJR with REGULAR gas in Orange County (and their prices are few cents cheaper because it's slightly lower sales tax there). I feel bad for my family back there right now. WTF is right. :nono:

$85 to fill up today and I got it for $3.61 before it jumped to $3.79. Before long its gonna be $100+ to fill the tank and who knows how high the prices will go after memorial day.

Looks like there will be another surge of new motorcycle riders this year.

No kidding, I'm just waiting for my mouth to heal then the car is going up for a while and gonna use the bike to whenever. Gas prices on campus are spiking and its getting a bit out of hand. This shit needs to stop :nono: