2001 Galant-Feeler Thread...

alab32

Well, with a move coming up and the wife and I having 3 cars and 2 motorcycles, I think it is time to get rid of a car. I have a 2001 Galant with 141XXX miles on it. I bought it Jan 2005 with 47K on it. I spent 13 months deployed without driving it and 12 months in Korea without driving it. That being said, almost all of those miles were highway miles not stop and go traffic. I have always taken care or her with fluid changes. It has a stereo system with an Audiobaun amp, 12in Kicker sub and all Infinity (if I remember correctly) interior speakers. This would be a great 1st car or winter car. It is a northern car so of course there is rust under the hood but everything is running properly. No mechanical issues and no major body issues. Small amount of body rust near wheel wells. Any questions feel free to PM me. Here is the KBB recommended price page. Ill probably be looking to sell it for 2400 on here. Ill try to get pictures if I see any interest from people. Figured I would throw it up on here before I put it elsewhere. When the snow is completely gone I will be ready to get rid of it; that should be soon.

I know how you feel. We had her jeep, VW beetle and f150 then there was my neon f150 and ranger (not to mention the bronco I pull parts from for the f150) + my bikes. Cr125 cr250 xr650l cb650sc vtx1300c and katana.

So far this year alone, we got rid of the VW beetle neon and katana. But replaced them with a dodge caliber and a Superhawk. I still want to get rid of her CR250 f150 and the vtx1300c and then when I am done with the f150, send the bronco to the scrap yard.