Rumble Mountain Rally - Labor Day Weekend

Casper

http://rumblemountain.com/

Rumble Mountain Rally held at

7578 Fenner Rd. Pleasant Hill Ohio 45359.

September 2,3 & 4 2011 (Labor Day Weekend.)

$20.00 Admission

Gates open at 8:00am

Scheduled Events Saturday and Sunday

Bike Games

Wet T Shirt & Best Buns contest

Ice, Pop, Water and Food available for purchase

Breakfast Buffet Sat and Sun

Dinner Saturday

Dinner Sunday

Contact Debbie 937-901-7157

or

Dan 937-623-6158

ATTENTION: Anyone with camper or trailer DO NOT take Horseshoe Bend Rd.

Please call for directions at 937-901-7157 or 937-623-6158

An All Bikes, All Weather Rally

MUST BE 21 with valid ID.

NO GLASS NO WEAPONS

• 1 year later...

I've gone to this rally for the past 3 or 4 years its a good time. As long as your into harley style biker games, beer drinking, and live music. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed and no one really cares what you ride in on. The first year I went I actually won the main event an obsticale (sp) corse done with a passenger throwing and catching tennis balls.

This is going on this upcoming weekend for this year ;)

Oldschool I didn't know you were a member. You know some of the guys who baby sat me while my dad got drunk back then :lol:

I love that place. I've been a member for quite sometime now. Who played baby sitter? Hell , whos your dad ?

I love that place. I've been a member for quite sometime now. Who played baby sitter? Hell , whos your dad ?

Dean, Bud, Gary, Bob, etc....they guys from.that era. My dad is Nelson. He's not been here since 98. He calls there all the time from what I hear though. He's the one who went to Kuwait. You've heard of him I'm sure.

You need to help me get a membership up there. I need a close place to shoot.

I can get you in because of dad. You never seemed to have any interest in the Hilltop. Dui's every Saturday though. Shooting usually can be done on my friends property. Jack let's them come over.

Dean, Bud, Gary, Bob, etc....they guys from.that era. My dad is Nelson. He's not been here since 98. He calls there all the time from what I hear though. He's the one who went to Kuwait. You've heard of him I'm sure.

I can get you in because of dad. You never seemed to have any interest in the Hilltop. Dui's every Saturday though. Shooting usually can be done on my friends property. Jack let's them come over.

I've heard his name mentioned. I haven't been to a meeting in a long time, but I sure go for the steak and pork chops!!

On a side note they are having a big bluegrass show all weekend of the 14 15 and 16.

I've heard his name mentioned. I haven't been to a meeting in a long time, but I sure go for the steak and pork chops!!

On a side note they are having a big bluegrass show all weekend of the 14 15 and 16.

Yep. He left in 82 and used to come back once in awhile, now its just for funerals