Full tuck at 45 mph

Hutch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have to tuck to beat the cold, then IMO you shouldn't be out, because let's face it, you can't take the cold. :p

But why face more of the cold if you don't have to. Sure I could have stood up on the bike all the way home and survived, or I could tuck like I did and be a little more comfy.

I used to get bored and tired riding long distances. I'm not the type to actually stop. I'd flip the rear pegs down and use them. I'd lay down on the tank and ride with one hand. Comfy...

I needed a cruise control, I could have taken a nap.

Saved for future reference.

Yeah, I think he likes being tbut's little spoon. :eek:

I used to get bored and tired riding long distances. I'm not the type to actually stop. I'd flip the rear pegs down and use them. I'd lay down on the tank and ride with one hand. Comfy...

I needed a cruise control, I could have taken a nap.

I know people that do that, must not be so rare.

See if he was on a KTM super enduro no one would be able to tell if he was tucked or just reaching for the bars. :lol: I tucked on a friends CBR1000 and almost fell over the handle bars. I'm just too tall for sport bikes. :o

I used to get bored and tired riding long distances. I'm not the type to actually stop. I'd flip the rear pegs down and use them. I'd lay down on the tank and ride with one hand.

lol me too

I'm at a loss of words to explain the amount of awesome this thread contains!
:lol: That awesome!! Rep to you Jagr. Although I might just forget to leave some bolts out when I help you with your brakes....

EDIT: I'm out of rep. :(

I do what I can. :D

all I see is you taking picks while driving good job guy thats just like txting and driving the person on the bike was probably just trying to stay away from you lol.

Yep I text,talk,smoke,drink,and Fuck while I drive. Why because I can

• Upvote 1