Mini SD Card Help!!

Chrome

So i have a droid 2 and the other day i plugged it into my computer at work to charge it. When i unplugged it the sd card said it was damaged and won't work now. I cant get any pictures or apps off of it. Im not to worried about the apps just pics. Does anyone know how to get them off? I bought an external sd card reader and that didn't work.

If any one is confident that they can get my pictures off of the card i will send it to you and pay you for your time to get them.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I can help. Sandisk has a program called RescuePro that has done the trick for me in the past. I've got it, and can help you out if you're in the Columbus area.

Happened to me - device claimed it couldn't read the card. Linux and Windows agreed that they couldn't read it.

Removed it, reinserted it (phone then laptop), same thing.

Removed, reinserted, worked.

So, maybe try it a couple of times - clean living may or may not pay off once again... :D

@Chrome or anyone else that encounters an "I can't read the disk" error:

If offered the option by Windows to format the disk/memory card (since Windows can't read it), DON'T until you are positive that it's unusable.

Once it's formatted, it's much more difficult, but not always impossible to retrieve the data.

I tried to take it out and put it back in multiple times and that didnt work.

RFM i can meet you somewhere and let you have it for a while if you want. I work in dublin but usually travel around the belt at least 1 time a week.

It just sucks because i had about 300 or so pics on there.

I tried to take it out and put it back in multiple times and that didnt work.

RFM i can meet you somewhere and let you have it for a while if you want. I work in dublin but usually travel around the belt at least 1 time a week.

It just sucks because i had about 300 or so pics on there.

PM sent.