Carry belt

conn-e-rot

I do. I have three. One black, one tan and one tan riggers belt. Don't wear the riggers belt often but the other get daily use. All military issue, very strong and durable. Infinitely adjustable to you can fine tune the tightness.

Would you recommend 3 stitch or should I go with the 5 stitch? Or is the 5 too stiff to be comfortable all day everyday?

3 stitch would be good for everyday wear. 5 stitch is pretty stiff. That's what my riggers belt is and it feels like it's over kill for normal day to day stuff.

those the ones you just pull them tight? if so, i have one and i hate it...it pulls loose throughout the day and bothers me

i went to meijer and got a belt from their brand, i think its called "Emergency Exit"....very thick sturdy leather belt with traditional clasp - i love it

Edited by Steve Butters

those the ones you just pull them tight? if so, i have one and i hate it...it pulls loose throughout the day and bothers me

i went to meijer and got a belt from their brand, i think its called "Emergency Exit"....very thick sturdy leather belt with traditional clasp - i love it

You're not doing it right then. Mine have never loosened up.