Who else is seeing this? CUZ I KNOW I AM!

JStump

For sure.. I want to get a group ride together to go see it. :)

haha i would ride out to akron for that, we would be the stereotypical Fast n Furious fans riding up in a gang of motorcycles lmao :D

YouTube - Fast Five - Official Movie Trailer 2

as corny as the first 4 movies were, im definitely seeing this one, they have legit sports cars this time! i think i saw a ducati and an LFA in there for a second lol

i wanna say repost but im not sure, regardless ill allow it since its gonna be awesome

For sure.. I want to get a group ride together to go see it. :)

Trust me you will want to get a group together to goto Valley View Cinemark, the parking lot there is endless hours of entertainment. I've sat and drank at Quaker watching the train wreck for all but the first since they wouldn't serve me :(

You know me, I'd be in to ride but depending on my mood that could change and I'll cage it or get a DD to drink lots

haha i would ride out to akron for that, we would be the stereotypical Fast n Furious fans riding up in a gang of motorcycles lmao :D

as said above, goto Valley View for the congregation of hilariousness that will ensue

I'm just going to sit in the parking lot and bounce my Hayabusa off the rev limiter the entire movie.

I'll bring my boombox and plug the ipod in so you can blast "walk it like a motorbike". Only seems fitting

I wouldn't trust being inside the theater with all the fart can douche bags being around our bikes. Bad mix IMO.

luckily the way the setup is around here, you can park a good bit a ways away at Quaker Steak or one of the other 2 resturants instead of the theater lot