Ride Saturday?

Jst2fst

I would be up for something. Any ideas as where or when?

No, not yet still trying to figure that part out. As far as time when ever we get done at the meet and greet will head out and see where we want to go. Still need to find some roads that decent to ride on.

Anyone have some ideas on which roads are good to go?

thats the problem, the roads suck south of there. 79 is a bit of a haul from there as well, lol which is why you don't want to ride to the event! Nice road though. Depending on the weather I might be a maybe for that. Where does 60 come down from?

I will be in cage at the event. Depending on what time you guys want to leave and ride I plan on going home get the bike and run up 79 out of Newark and maybe 60 back down. But depends on the weather

Good deal just look for the guy on the yellow cbr. Yea I've only stayed somewhat local to my house cause I ride solo so didnt want to stray too far from home so not much for finding some good roads.

79 runs north into 36 make a right couple miles run into 60 south all the way back to 16 if you going to slab it back. From the shop to 79 in Newark looking at 45 min or so. If I can get home bye 3:30 or so and the weather is ok I'm riding. I only live about 5 min from 16 and 79

Good deal just look for the guy on the yellow cbr. Yea I've only stayed somewhat local to my house cause I ride solo so didnt want to stray too far from home so not much for finding some good roads.

You will like 79! How do you come down tim? 13 to 70? I would imagine thats the quickest way.

In other words be prepared to have your ass handed to you..... :rolleyes:

If you choose to be stupid and either overestimate your ability or underestimate the road, then yes. If you choose to ride within your limits then it will be not only a very worthwhile learning experience but fun as hell.

Make sure you pay your respects to my corner if/when you ride it.