Ride Saturday?

Jst2fst

On paper 79 isn't bad. It's a fast road with fast and what Cheech said.

Jst I would wait till it's a lil warmer and your more familiar with your bike plus im going to miss it lol. They ride this all year plenty of opportunities. I go out there as much as I can from Columbus and you can come along whenever. FYI your gonna be very cold by the time you get there. Trip out there sucks.

Ok I plan on leaving the kfc on 79 (cedar st.) At 4:15. The ride from the shop will suck if it was me I wouldn't do it. But I live close so its easy for me. I plan on leaving the open house around 3 go home get the bike gear up and head out. One more thing this happens only of is 50 degrees out.

Not to bad being early in the season and the tires I got on are not to good. But will be fun so if you haven't been on 79 you should

I like 79. I hit it last fall when I moved out there for couple weeks :nono:. Its the 45 there, the ride, and 45 back that sucks.

In other words be prepared to have your ass handed to you..... :rolleyes:

If you want to just get out for a while we can run down to lancaster and up 158 or something. Not a "fun" ride but it will be out of town? I doubt you would be back in columbus by 8 if you run out to 79, unless you ride like hutch? Tons of routes to take just nothing to curvy around here.

Been at work all day so no time to reply to posts. I'll respect the road as in not riding like a squid. As well I was thinking that Lancaster would work cause it's clowe and well I'm not about to ride out that far to 79 just yet but will with warmer weather with you guys. Just went to Iron Pont and got raled on a riding jacket WTF cost an ass load but worth it I guess. I'll see you guy tomorrow at the meet and greet. Is everyone riding solo or small groups of riders?

PM with numbers so I can put a face to a name if you please.

what time you going j2f?

Before noon ish. I just gotta put a cigaret outlet on the bike for the gps.

What time are you heading down to the event and how many are going with you?

I plan on being their before noon. It's just me riding solo like always.