Rain! Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Cheech

Spent 3 hours in the garage last night while it was decent out to change the oil (waited WAY too long for that, may need to do it again), check tires, clean wheels, clean/lube chain, run engine a little.

Now it's 41 and raining. Not happy.

Discuss.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3 days it's awesome out and I got stuck in Arizona and unable to rent even the skinniest of Fat Boy's to ride around in. I come back and it's shit.

To quote a noted philosopher: "The whole fuckin' world's against us, I swear to God." -Jay (and Silent Bob)

i finally got tires put on my motard, but then got so busy i couldnt take it out all day.

but i did get my shiny new (used) scooter home and rode that around the neighborhood. woot

You do know you live in OHIO?? And It's still early March?

finally someone that gets me! :lol:

You shut your mouth mister I don't do maintenance on my bikes I just buy more/new ones.

thats been my game plan :D

You shut your mouth mister I don't do maintenance on my bikes I just buy more/new ones.

well, "I" don't do maintenance.

although, i managed to take the wheels off the motard myself. that is an accomplishment.

and i did change the oil on the honda myself the one time when i was too lazy to drive it over to pauly's and I had a event the coming weekend.

what else... I washed the Buell before I sold it?

lolololol

I wish it would rain more and harder to clean the roads. The dip shits that run our township don't believe in plowing, just spreading stone on the roads for traction. The roads out here are death traps right now. On top of that, the road I live on is now crumbling apart in large sections due to the ice. If history holds true, they will hot patch it then tar and chip the raod when it gets warm.

Not Detroit! :D

just ask eminem, riding around town in his chrysler 200 P.O.S.... Detroit's awesome... wide open city blocks, crack whores at every stoplight, gun violence, murder.... and 23% unemployment!! who wouldn't wanna live there???:p But there's nothing that compares to the WINGS being ahead of the PENGUINS in the league standings.... ;)

Dayton has potholes that you can fit your whole wheel in and bottom out. They are ridiculous! Horrible at maintaining the streets, especially after the plows fuck them up.

Obstacle course. I like to zig and zag and dodge them, it's fun if you make

a game out of it, it's not fun if you zig when you should have zagged :cry:.

I won't ride at night until they start fixing the holes, hard to dodge 'em

if you don't see them in time.