Reminder: DAYTONA 200 is today on SpeedTV!

NinjaNick

I haz a very sad face now. I just don't understand how the truck series QUALIFYING is more important and how they would think there is a larger fan base. If it was the actual race sure I guess but what the hell it is just qualifying.

Yeah yet another good show by $peed as to where their true and only alliegance lies.....they would've cut us off in the middle of the final lap, for a NA$CAR swag sale or rerun of a 1996 race just as easily.

Everyone get on their site and send an email thanking them for their choice!! F'tards...

So they stopped coverage of the race? I have it dvr'd at home.

Long story short...race started , there was a llloooonnnngggg red flag dely for a mandatory tire change at 330 speed went to nascar truck quailfying, speed aired the 15 lap sprint at 1100pm yesterday, the whole thing was like watching a monkey fuck a football...

i thought this was a well written release on the explanation of events at the D200:

http://superbikeplanet.com/2011/Mar/110316dmgexpla.htm

-- also i wonder what sanctions will be handed down on who i can only assume is Josh Herrin

-- i believe they will edit the "engine swap rule," maybe similar to nascar where major changes result in restarting at the back of the grid.