My newest firearm.

chevysoldier

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glock disliker. There is a difference. They don't fit my hand well.

They fit my hand like shit also but I can't find another that I can shoot better. I haven't found another handgun that fit's me better than an M&P, have you tried to shoot many Glocks?

I'm looking for a junk ugly well used G17 right now. I'm just going to cut it to accept 19 magazines and possibly stipple it. Trying not to spend more than $400.

They fit my hand like shit also but I can't find another that I can shoot better. I haven't found another handgun that fit's me better than an M&P, have you tried to shoot many Glocks?

I'm looking for a junk ugly well used G17 right now. I'm just going to cut it to accept 19 magazines and possibly stipple it. Trying not to spend more than $400.

Shot a couple. I don't notice much difference in shot patterns.

They fit my hand like shit also but I can't find another that I can shoot better.

Have you fired an XD? I wound up with an XD40 that was too good of a deal to pass up. The grip fits my hand much better than a Glock. Shot the XD the other day for the first time. I was impressed with the accuracy and the pistol overall. I prefer it and my M&P to the Glock 22 I used to own.

Have you fired an XD? I wound up with an XD40 that was too good of a deal to pass up. The grip fits my hand much better than a Glock. Shot the XD the other day for the first time. I was impressed with the accuracy and the pistol overall. I prefer it and my M&P to the Glock 22 I used to own.

The XD fits a little better but still not as good as the M&P. I would like to try the XDM? that has the different backstraps to see how it fits.

Fullsize S&W M&P .40. Came with trijicon night sights and four 15 round magazines. Only fired 15 rounds through it tonight but it shot great. Little snappier than my compact .45 I think.

kqmhk.jpg

5mfxps.jpg

It's a great gun, I carry mine everywhere. Did you get all 3 grip sizes with it?

Little snappier than my compact .45 I think.

That's pretty much what I've heard about the .40 round in general. It fires at quite a bit higher pressures, making it snappier, has more muzzle flip, compared to the .45 having more of an inline push.

i think its a little comical that you have a .45 compact and a fullsize .40 lol...seems a bit backwards to me!

but im not hatin', ide take either one as a second gun!

He has a specific reason.

Well. I have what you seek. Its no ugly though. I've been on the fence about selling it. So if you're this way or I'm you're way you can have a look see.

I am looking into when I can get down your way. Are your hours flexible for meeting someone? Possible meet at Fin Feather and Fur some weekend?

Damn you, you're going to sell me something too nice to hack up and I will be stuck having to leave it stock. I am looking to appendix carry, my G34 is too long and a G26 is too short, I haven’t tried a G19. I have tried a G17 cut down to G19 grip length and like all the compromises.

I can meet you whenever if I have a day or so notice. I work days but my lunch time is flexible. I'll PM you some pics tonight.

It'll come with factory box, couple mags and a blackhawk Serpa 2.