This Saturday

Hutch

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im out. I rode out there today and started having problems with my bike. Have no idea what it is but oil light would blink on and the RPM's would drop to zero like I pulled the clutch. Any ideas?

Have a good ride guys

I'm just made it back home. Got home pretty quick thanks to the earlier ride I feel more comfortable going faster. :D

Glad you made it back would of been better if we got started earlier. You will be amazed how much faster you get when you get to ride with different people and listen to all the tips

Glad you made it back would of been better if we got started earlier. You will be amazed how much faster you get when you get to ride with different people and listen to all the tips

Yea sorry I got held up held up leaving today. The tips with not using your break in corners helped me out a bit except when I mis-judged some corners and had to use the rear break. Othe than That and the new riding boots I have to get I saw that mike bike has more room to grow as do I. Deffinately keep me informed on the rides you guys are planning.

Good ride today

Yes, it was injust need to get use to corners kinda scared the shit out of me today but I tried to relax a bit. Need to do this again once it gets warmer.

Thanks guys for the fast pace ride also.