This Saturday

Hutch

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hum, I might be able to on Weds and Saturday. Will this be at a comfortable pace that I can handle or will you and your group be doing one of those crazy scary paces that I should stay away from?

Oh Ha Ha. :rolleyes:

Hum, I might be able to on Weds and Saturday. Will this be at a comfortable pace that I can handle or will you and your group be doing one of those crazy scary paces that I should stay away from?

Ha Ha only time its a fast pace is when one of the Todds are leading.

I might be able to do Sunday Saturday is a wash gotta work but I will have like four hours free if it can be fit into that window of doing nothing. I'll find out my work schedule to be sure.

If you only have 4 hours will be pushing it for you

Hutch did you ever get that mount for your kodak figured out ?

No yet still working on it

79 north to 541 into coshocton over to 83 to 60 south back to 541 to 79 back to Newark

Okay, I've never rode on those how are they and how long you plan on riding? Its gonna take me about forty five minutes to an hour to get to Newark. My schedule looks like I'm free from 2-6 I think if were not gonna ride for to long I might be able to literally squeeze this ride in. I'll know for sure tonight on the exact times.

Yea right! I've "followed" you guys couple times. You interrupt the time/space continuum and arrive before we leave...still scratching my head about that one.

How long it takes depends on how fast you ride. If you keep up with us you'll be back in plenty of time. ;)

Okay, I've never rode on those how are they and how long you plan on riding? Its gonna take me about forty five minutes to an hour to get to Newark. My schedule looks like I'm free from 2-6 I think if were not gonna ride for to long I might be able to literally squeeze this ride in. I'll know for sure tonight on the exact times.

Let me know and we can try and work something out