For my dear friend Jst2Fst

Bad324

You sir are a crule man.... That just soured my evening I hope your happy now.

this is why i cant stand her. She has no talent and is hideous, she doesnt deserve to be famous or rich :lol:

kesha is a less talented, uglier version of T-Pain (except she uses more autotune). Why in the name of sweet succulent baby jesus would anyone think she was somehow attractive?

kesha is a less talented, uglier version of T-Pain (except she uses more autotune). Why in the name of sweet succulent baby jesus would anyone think she was somehow attractive?

I guess you can say were brain washed just look a ninjanicks link and you'll see what we though she looked like.

I guess you can say were brain washed just look a ninjanicks link and you'll see what we though she looked like.

I'm with ya on that, I thought she was pretty hot but that pic just ruined it for me. Girls can be VERY good at trick photography lol

Holy chit - she's huge! WTF that cant be her... Or does she use a body double in the vids?
I'm with ya on that, I thought she was pretty hot but that pic just ruined it for me. Girls can be VERY good at trick photography lol

the wonders of technology and photoshop