Bike out for spring, thank you Independent Motorsports!

BeastieSSSC

Officially got my bike out for spring today. Other than my little scrappy scrappy and I found out that my stator cover is slowly leaking oil, I'm good to go. I really want to send out a special thanks to Independent Motorsports for all their exceptional hard work and dedication to their customers. Great customer service is what really keeps me coming back. They went way beyond what I would expect from any dealer. I bought a set of the Michelin Pilot Road 2ct tires from them, they feel stickier than when my Pirelli Corsa's were new. They hooked up me with an absolutely unbeatable price for installing them and they installed a new rear break assembly plate that I ordered from them at no additional cost. By the time I walked down the street for lunch and came back, the bike was done and ready to go. They even had washed her up. I mean my rims were completely full of a season's worth of road crap and chain lube that whoever washed them had to put in some serious elbow grease. I think I stared at my bike for an hour when I got home, it looked cleaner when I first bought it. That alone saved me hours of my time to clean her up. They also had a very very knowledgeable staff and a very cool girl who helped me tremendously with the many questions that I had. I would highly recommend Independent Motorsports to anyone, done deal. I love supporting locally owned businesses, and they exceeded all my expectations that I had. Now just carry shoei helmets so I can buy one from you guys!

Tommy Sadens

2006 GSXR-6

Buckeye Motorcycle Club

Ohio-Riders

Thanks to Justin, KC, and Silverfox!:ohio:

It was a foot peg mount for the record. Thank you very much for the review. I am not going to say every bike will get a wash, but yours looked in need so I got it done for you. Enjoy the bike this summer!

Edited by 35RFTW

It was a foot peg mount for the record. Thank you very much for the review. I am not going to say every bike will get a wash, but yours looked in need so I got it done for you. Enjoy the bike this summer!

What ever happend to the bike wash at the meet and greet then specials treatment I see.