Columbus Business Attorney ???

JonS

so i shouldn't recommend Seymore and Buhts ESQ LLC?

just kidding, I'm asking my friend if he is taking any additional clients right now. Will let you know if he has any time.

if you wanna PM me some vague details, I wouldn't want you to disclose anything that you'd want to keep confidential later, but I have some basic contracts experience.

I got the high A in my first semester contracts class, and won the Frank L. Bartak Memorial Fund Award for Excellence in the field of Contracts the following semester (slipped to an A-). I didn't know that was a big deal until I saw practicing attorneys listing it in their online profiles.

I must reiterate, I am NOT an attorney, but I might be able to help you spend less time talking to an attorney, racking up billable hours.

Here's a response I recieved from linked in. I do not know these guys. And I really don't know the problem . But maybe they can help

I am of counsel to Adams, Babner & Gitlitz, LLC, and attorney Bret Adams negotiates contracts for professional athletes, coaches, media members, entertainers, and employment contracts. Your acquaintance can call me at 614-560-4719, or call Bret at 614-451-4227.