Christian Sport Bike Assoc June 25th Event (knee down clinic)

JCMathis

No, you do not need pucks but you do need pants that have padding in the knee. If you plan on dragging your knee which some will and you do not want to tear your pants you may want to pick up some pucks but I would not worry about that too much.

So who is going to ride to the event? I ask because it is my bike that was going to be used for the first portion of the event where they help you with body positioning on a stationary sportbike on stands. I am going to be held over at work for an hour in the morn so I will prolly be running a touch late and e en later if need to run home and get the bike first. So anyone for sure riding and for sure gonna be there on time that wouldn't mind their bike being used for this on the stands so I can head straight there from work?

So who is going to ride to the event? I ask because it is my bike that was going to be used for the first portion of the event where they help you with body positioning on a stationary sportbike on stands. I am going to be held over at work for an hour in the morn so I will prolly be running a touch late and e en later if need to run home and get the bike first. So anyone for sure riding and for sure gonna be there on time that wouldn't mind their bike being used for this on the stands so I can head straight there from work?

How late are you planning on being Todd? We may have to wait for you if we cannot get another sport bike to use. I was planning on using the Aprilia but since it sold two weeks ago that is no longer an option. I would take my Sprint but it really needs to be a true sport bike.

How late are you planning on being Todd? We may have to wait for you if we cannot get another sport bike to use. I was planning on using the Aprilia but since it sold two weeks ago that is no longer an option. I would take my Sprint but it really needs to be a true sport bike.

So my 250 is a no-go? :lol:

I'm sure SOMEONE will be riding a sportbike.

Ebon said we can use his bike as the stationary. It is more of a middle class sport touring so if someone else has a true sport bike we could use it would be better but Ebon's will do if that is all we have.

If any of you that are coming have a chair that you can bring you may want to bring it. It will be a long day on your feet unless you sit on the ground. I will have a few chairs loaded in my trailer also.

I'll be riding an 03' 600rr down there. Its naked right now, but that doesn't affect body positioning. Just as long as it doesn't get (more) damaged I think I can offer it up. I would be more worried about the stands to be honest. If they are nice, then I will feel confident setting it up.

I can't bring a chair if I am riding down. I will hopefully be bringing a bookbag depending on how it feels (never rode bookbag + 1 piece combo)