'10 H-D XR1200-500 miles new

modular

Pulling the #1 spot right now is a BMW F 800 R.

This scoot is a whole lot more fun than I expected really. I just suffer (well, my wife does) from a very short attention span as well as OCD.

I won't loose any sleep if it does not sell. I sure do enjoy riding it. It is quite the conversation piece I am finding out.

I have read a lot about the F 800 R and it sounds like it would be a hoot to ride around. Ah, who the hell knows......

Unfortunately, because of my weird affliction of having to buy new, never owned cicles there is a loan out on the bike that needs to be satisfied. Really couldn't turn down the 1.9% special they were offering.....though that sure is an awfully nice offer:).

Had the chance to ride the XR1200 in Texas. That thing can scoot and it's quite entertaining to flog into corners. It's a fun bike to ride and the only H-D I'd even consider owning. Unless they bring back the Harley Topper. GLWS! :)

topper_mike_bikemicro.jpg

Edited by the_silverfox

Man, I've been looking at these and this is a more than fair, super priced bike. Wish I would have seen this last week...Was down in Lexington and had an empty trailer going back home...:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
House purchase now a priority. Toys have to take a short hiatus.

I feel 'ya... In the middle of that right now as we move into our new house Friday. Hoping to get a new toy next summer

BTW... lbtsglws ;)