2007 Yamaha R6 (track) FST

imprez55

Due to some family health issues I will probably not be able to go to the track, so instead of letting this sit and depreciate I thought I would offer it up here. If there are not a lot of bites, I will update the thread with CL and WERA listings.

Quick stats:

Make:Yamaha

Model :YZF-R6

Year: 2007

Miles:< 4,000mi

Bodywork: Street currently, track bodywork can be acquired (both red primarily)

Mods: Micron slip-on, Pazzo (maybe, I forget manufacturer) front levers, smoked front turn signals, smoked integrated rear tail light

Price: $5500 (price is negotiable with all offers and almost all trades considered, including older bikes if you want to upgrade)

Pictures: There is a photobucket album here along with a start up video. A teaser is posted below.

Story:

First off, this is an absolutely mint 2007 R6 that has never been crashed, to the track (even though it was wired for it), or even barely ridden. As it sits, its being sold as track duty only as there are issues with the title (it doesn't have one). Long story short, its not stolen, never downed, and there is no lein or anything so it can be ridden today, just not (legally) on the street. If further clarification is necessary, I can provide it. It will come with the MCO and a bill of sale including all documentation and bills of sale previously. She is a dream to ride and I hate to sell it, but it does no good to me sitting around so I hope someone else can enjoy it.

2010-09-24162543.jpg

Due to some family health issues I will probably not be able to go to the track, so instead of letting this sit and depreciate I thought I would offer it up here. If there are not a lot of bites, I will update the thread with CL and WERA listings.

Quick stats:

Make:Yamaha

Model :YZF-R6

Year: 2007

Miles:< 4,000mi

Bodywork: Street currently, track bodywork can be acquired (both red primarily)

Mods: Micron slip-on, Pazzo (maybe, I forget manufacturer) front levers, smoked front turn signals, smoked integrated rear tail light

Price: $5500 (price is negotiable with all offers and almost all trades considered, including older bikes if you want to upgrade)

Pictures: There is a photobucket album here along with a start up video. A teaser is posted below.

Story:

First off, this is an absolutely mint 2007 R6 that has never been crashed, to the track (even though it was wired for it), or even barely ridden. As it sits, its being sold as track duty only as there are issues with the title (it doesn't have one). Long story short, its not stolen, never downed, and there is no lein or anything so it can be ridden today, just not (legally) on the street. If further clarification is necessary, I can provide it. It will come with the MCO and a bill of sale including all documentation and bills of sale previously. She is a dream to ride and I hate to sell it, but it does no good to me sitting around so I hope someone else can enjoy it.

2010-09-24162543.jpg

How can it have a MCO, but no title? Just take the MCO to the BMV and get a title?

If it has an MSO, that's just as good if not better than a title. That means it was never titled and is still in the dealers name. That means it is available for warranty still.

The only issue to watch is to make sure you have a bill of sale from dealer to the OP. That trail of paperwork is going to be a must. If not, there's really nothing to stop the dealer from getting it back.

Imprez, can you clarify on the points brought up by brian and dubguy? Also, the bike has a few thousand miles on it, but has never been to the track... So its been ridden on the street with false plates or something similar? Just wondering. I'm interested in possibly upgrading, but would like details. Thanks

The bike was ridden with temp plates, the 30 day ones you can get from the dealer. The original owner worked for the dealer and had the MCO/MSO signed over to him, so I think that is where the complications arise, also the fact that its from NC and not in state. I will check about just bringing the documentation to my local BMV, but I remember calling them and saying I would have to go to Columbus or something (it was last year, so I am a little hazy on the details). Regardless its still for sale, maybe I will make it out this week to the BMV and we will see about getting a real title.

Again, you really need a bill of sale to match up the signatures and such. Since it was signed over, he must have paid cash for the bike vs a loan. Which is good. But, the warranty idea is out the window...

I do have a bill of sale from the last person the MCO was signed over to, to the next owner and then to me as well. I am not really worried about the warranty since it is so old already. I will certainly look into it when I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday.

Independent Motorsports, you will be getting a call either tomorrow or Wednesday as well, whichever day I actually have time to dedicate to this endeavor.