Scooterific River Run June 5th 2011

Uncle Punk

There is a Wal-Mart right behind the Speedway we are meeting at in Millersburg.

I think Littlecarbsbigsmiles lives within 10 miles of that station as well and we will be going very close to his place on the way back going up 60. He lives real close to the 60 & 62 intersection.

Looks like Im in on this with the Burgman :D

I am too lazy to look through the pages for possible meet up times in millersburg. Is there an idea of when? Looks like it will be a nice ride just to meet up there from Cbus:)

Looks like Im in on this with the Burgman :D

I am too lazy to look through the pages for possible meet up times in millersburg. Is there an idea of when? Looks like it will be a nice ride just to meet up there from Cbus:)

I will update the first page but expect to be at the Millersburg stop at 10:30 and at the New Concord stop at 12:00. These are only guesses because I have never lead a group of scooters so I'm not able to go on experience.

Tony, I have one of those scooters at the shop just waiting for some go fast mods.

I will update the first page but expect to be at the Millersburg stop at 10:30 and at the New Concord stop at 12:00. These are only guesses because I have never lead a group of scooters so I'm not able to go on experience.

Tony, I have one of those scooters at the shop just waiting for some go fast mods.

okay. At least 1030 gives me an idea so I can plan a bit. This should be an interesting ride.

JRMMiii, The scoot is in North Ridgeville, best if you can come get it from my house.

I'm plannin to ride from home to the initial meeting point, where ever that is.

I live 5-10 minutes from Uncle Punk

I'll have a back-up scoot in a pick-up truck "on call".

Chris

I'm a quarter mile from where Punk lives, so if you know where he's at... I'll PM you my cell and you can text or PM me your address and we can schedule a rollout from your place.

I just know that since you're a new member on here, you're going to have restrictions on how many PMs you're allowed to send until you get up over 50 posts/30 days... so I didn't want to try to have a back-n-forth over PMs since you're under restriction.

If I didnt live in SWO and if I could sell my bike today I would buy a scooter and go on this ride lol plan on getting a scooter after I sell the 454 so I can still ride but save up for a bigger nicer bike

I'm waiting.....see y'all there......i'll be early, but with Speedway junk food, McDs...hey, I can wait for a few bucks of eating. Wife wanted to know if we were stopping along way for food. Problee not much room in scooter trunk for food after the ice and 12 pack get shoved in.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

There is a Wal-Mart right behind the Speedway we are meeting at in Millersburg.

I think Littlecarbsbigsmiles lives within 10 miles of that station as well and we will be going very close to his place on the way back going up 60. He lives real close to the 60 & 62 intersection.

Just saw this...on a real computer this time and not the lil' phone. Sure, can park there if ya need/want....put in front of my two!

Not going to make this due to timing. However I will be riding to the river on the burgman on a shorter route for me. Just going to head down 555 and back up 555. Maybe I will run into you guys?

Just an FYI, I'll be riding my Ruckstar 150 on this ride. Full gear, crap suspension, sucky brakes (unless I decide to put the new pads in) and no brains.

I've found sliding along the pavement with the scooter doing cartwheels is an effective way to scrub off speed.

At WOT the Ruckstar is unstable, wobbely and a wreck on two wheels. Way more fun than an R1 at Mid-Ohio.

Keep an eye open for the bits that fall off please. I'll bring duck-tape.

Just an FYI, I'll be riding my Ruckstar 150 on this ride. Full gear, crap suspension, sucky brakes (unless I decide to put the new pads in) and no brains.

I've found sliding along the pavement with the scooter doing cartwheels is an effective way to scrub off speed.

At WOT the Ruckstar is unstable, wobbely and a wreck on two wheels. Way more fun than an R1 at Mid-Ohio.

Keep an eye open for the bits that fall off please. I'll bring duck-tape.

I need a Ruckus so bad