Madden 2012 cover: Vick or Hillis?

redkow97

I think Hillis will win because Vick has already had a cover and people probably believe in the Madden Curse so Philly will vote for Hillis so they don't get screwed

I already voted Hillis so I can own a Madden with a Brown on the cover :D

most people consider the madden curse to have ended the last 2 years as far as injuries go but they had shitty years, I think it was Favre as a Jet and last year was Brees and he was "shitty" by his fantasy numbers standards

• 7 months later...

I think my biggest issue is "coaching" (ie. play calling as you said), followed by the fact that my brain doesn't trust the QB in the pocket, so any passing plays I run are strictly shots in the dark because I don't have enough time to sit and actually look to a receiver. I check the primary receiver and throw, or don't and get sacked.

yea it takes practice being able to actually read through progressions in Madden. ITs hard enough in real life let alone on a tv screen where most people focus on the rush because thats where the tv focuses. I'm no Madden whiz like some of those assholes that do the tournaments and shit but the best game plan to use with a shitty team goes as follows

-Use a shit ton of shotgun formations with crossing routes or routes that go over the middle.

-Put a man in motion to see if its man or zone. Identify pre snap where the defense looks "softest".

-Learn to use your hot routes

-Once you start moving the ball with these passes, draw plays work very very well. That then opens up play action and boom you can make any QB look like Drew Brees