Feeler: 03 CBR-600RR for sale...

fireman_343

I've got a, as mint as you get get, 2003 CBR 600RR that I'm thinking of putting up for sale. I really like the bike, and don't want to sell, but I can pay off a few bills and use the money to go back to school.. and then save up for a newer CBR 600/1K or Daytona 675 for next year.

I own the bike, have clear title in hand. It has 14500 miles on it, has been owned by 3 people (first owner was a doctor, 2nd was a police chief and I'm the 3rd owner). All adults and never taken to the track! No wheelies, stoppies, stunts, etc... I do have race take off's on it, but thats just because I like race tires!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I take care of my stuff!! Its been garaged its entire life, I have a cover for it.

Only mods I've done are frame sliders and also took the stock rear brake hose off and replaced with one I use for my race bikes. (saves weight and looks better I think)

***EDITED - Also, I forgot to say that it has a new battery (new last year), newer 06 CBR600RR Stator (little bit bigger and shouldn't go bad, the 03's would go bad after a few years). Battery was on battery tender all winter!

The rear stand comes with the bike!

Everything runs great.. I'm about to do an oil change this week or next (not too pressed to do it since its been raining and not good riding weather).

I would need to get $4000 for it in order to say good bye to my baby..

Let me know what you think. I'm located on the east side in Blacklick, North of East Broad St and Waggoner Rd.

NEW PIC'S... taken 4/23/11

DSC08057.jpg

DSC08059.jpg

DSC08060.jpg

DSC08054.jpg

DSC08062.jpg

cd07e12f.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

I'm sure I can wait.. I'm just putting it out there as a feeler. But, Money talks and if someone has the cash, I'll let it go. If you are really interested, come look at it and let me know if you want it, and I'll hold it for ya.

I'm sure I can wait.. I'm just putting it out there as a feeler. But, Money talks and if someone has the cash, I'll let it go. If you are really interested, come look at it and let me know if you want it, and I'll hold it for ya.

understandable it is a great looking bike, you shouldn't have to many issues selling it

New pic's have been uploaded in original post...

Also, I forgot to say that it has a new battery (new last year), newer 06 CBR600RR Stator (little bit bigger and shouldn't go bad, the 03's would go bad after a few years). Battery was on battery tender all winter!

The rear stand comes with the bike!

Everything runs great.. I'm about to do an oil change this week or next (not too pressed to do it since its been raining and not good riding weather).

Yes, i was at Pony under one of the big tents.

The bike use to be a NSR 50, but I took all the 2 smoke stuff out and made it into a NSF 100. In 2006, HRC came out with the NSF. It is basically the same thing as the NSR, but with the 4 stroke 100 motor and newer bodywork.

Thanks Conrad.. Pretty easy decision.. This thing is mint.. Glad I snagged it.. Thanks again for a no brainer.. Wife even liked it :D

Well shit.. if the wife even liked it then it was a win/win for everyone!

Have fun and be safe... no more Squid riding on it! :D:D

I'll be back out on the street next year.. I think I'll take a year off street riding and save up for the bike I want!

Yes, I still ride on the street!!! But, since I race a lot of weekends, I'll do a few southeast Ohio rides a year. Most of them were during the week since my weekends are full!!

I'll have another street ride soon, and we will have to go out again!!