Motoseries has added Monday trackdays

blue03636

Motoseries has added a few Monday trackdays to the schedule at Nelson Ledges.

May 16th

June 6th

July 18th

August 8th

These will be ran the same as the Saturday trackdays in format and time.

$125

There will be at least a Pirelli rep who can change out any brand tires. I'm not sure if the other tire brand reps will be there or not.

Edited by blue03636
forgot location

wanna do these but too much of a cheap bastard to take a day off. maybe on a slow day, I'll ditch the shop and get some riding in. better than riding for just a couple hours on friday evening.

Andy, you thinking about May 16th? I am since I was going to stay up there the 15th anyways since all you are doing the race school etc.

If you want to do it, let me know.

So are you doing the trackday on the 14th?

That would be a 3 day nelson weekend for me..LOL thats a lot of nelson in 3 days.. Id be in if my wife didn't chop my nuts off.. Not sure if I can swing that or not.

• 1 month later...

so, the monday track days are not very well known yet... but for that EXACT reason it is fucking spectacular. there were less than 5 people in each group (well, i think novice had more due to coaches), and the track was WIIIIIIDE open.

if you do a novice day on a monday, it is basically 1 on 1 instruction, with clear track. from what i could tell, the novice guys were doing very well due to the personalized attention. 2 of the guys in novice ran 1:23's there and it was their FIRST track day ever. craziness.