HB 45 A call to 'arms'.

Tonik

Pun intended.

Looks like HB45 is going to be a close vote. MAYBE there are 51 one votes right now. Contact your house rep and tell them to stop dicking around and get this to the floor and get it passed. 43 states allow this and there is no drunken bloodbath.

http://www.house.state.oh.us/

I've been told calling is better than sending an email. Dunno for sure though.

I think that is true. I email first, then if I don't get a decent response in a few days I call. Based upon my Rep's past voting history I expect an email saying she will be voting for it....so no need to call...unless I don't get that email.

Both 54 and 45 just passed.

There will have to be reconciliation between the Senate version of 45 (SB17) but that should be no problem....then the Govenor has to sign it. That might be an issue, he as has a poor record on 2nd amendment issues but he claims he has seen the error of his ways and is looking forward to fixing his past errors and that in general he supports these bills.

The Reps from Cleveland really made a good case as to why no one should risk going to Cleveland without a gun. :rolleyes:

I fixed your post for you. :D

It was amazing to watch that debate. We got some really simple minded people running our state. McKenny was a shocker, he lied to get BFA's endorsement, just like Matt Lundy did.