HB 45 A call to 'arms'.

Tonik

...and that's a good reason for me to patronize their establishments. Damn it' date=' to hell. I hate their food.

Guess I'll just have to drink, instead. :lol:[/quote']

:lol: Nice.

You will have to tell us your WWII stories sometime :D

Whatever. I'm not that old, geesh.

Applebee's has free meals for veterans. That's when I go there. :D

Kids eat free on Mondays, that does it for me.

Honestly, some of their sammiches are pretty good. Their steaks are weak, but fuck feeding a family for under $30 at a sit-down joint? I'll fucking take it, I can't get out of Arby's or Chipotle for that.

Speaking of which, Chipotle serves beer and they're a no-go too, so hopefully this bastard gets signed.

You will have to tell us your WWII stories sometime :D

Whatever. I'm not that old, geesh.

Korea? Nam? :lol:

Kids eat free on Mondays, that does it for me.

Max and Erma's is also free for young uns on Mondays, at least the one in Westerville at SR3 and Polaris/Maxtown.

got another response

Dear Mr. Butera,

Thank you for reaching out to my office to share your views on House Bill 45, which passed out of the House State Government and Election Committee on March 16th. I am always grateful to hear the thoughts and opinions of constituents, as they help to inform the choices I make as your state representative. I will continue to monitor these bills as they move through the legislative process.

I look forward to hearing from you again on this or other issues affecting our community. You can reach my office by phone at (614) 644-6002 or by email at district20@ohr.state.oh.us. Thank you again for reaching out to me.

Sincerely,

Nancy Garland

State Representative

• 1 month later...

Was just reading about this on the Conceal Carry Forum. General Assembly passed them 25/7 so now it goes to the Governor to sign. He has 10 days to sign it, or veto it. If he does nothing in 10 days than it automatically goes into law. Then it takes 90 days to go into effect. So late Sept we can have a get together at Hooters!

Was just reading about this on the Conceal Carry Forum. General Assembly passed them 25/7 so now it goes to the Governor to sign. He has 10 days to sign it, or veto it. If he does nothing in 10 days than it automatically goes into law. Then it takes 90 days to go into effect. So late Sept we can have a get together at Hooters!

You mean it didn't go into effect today? Oops. My bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-bus viewpost.gif

It will make it easier to pick a place to eat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggO viewpost.gif

Businesses that post those signs prefer armed criminals shop there. So Ill take my business elsewhere.

Agreed.

^^This^^