Just won tickets to the Indians game on Sun.

Beegreenstrings

Really, Fiance just called and was like were going to the Indians game on Sunday. Yeah whatever... No really I just won tickets. What... Who are they playing? Detroit Tigers...

...silence...

Oh so they have to give them away since no one will buy them.

:lol:

15-20 years ago I would've been jealous as hell. Today? Tigers? Indians? Eh..... :lol:

Seriously though, that's awesome. I used to love going to games.

nice! Depending where the tickets are and how much you don't mind $7 beers, my new favorite thing is to stand out in CF at the batters eye bar. We go buy $10 bleacher seats and just hang out at the bar since its a better view

Geeesh....1st place in the division and one of the best records in baseball right now and the Tribe gets no love. I forgo the $7 beers and hit the Clevelander, Panninis, Alesci's, and Wilburts all before the game, so one beer can maintain the buzz. I have Club seats for Saturday night....can't wait

Geeesh....1st place in the division and one of the best records in baseball right now and the Tribe gets no love. I forgo the $7 beers and hit the Clevelander, Panninis, Alesci's, and Wilburts all before the game, so one beer can maintain the buzz. I have Club seats for Saturday night....can't wait

oh how I love Clevelander. I usually hit up City Tap and/or Winking Lizard as well but guess I don't mind getting a beer or 2 at the game to keep the buzz on :D

I'm going tomorrow night and will more than likely be found at the Batters Eye Bar

Clevelander....seen too much of it. Our building is right across the street. We have our Xmas party there too.

Went to the game...no one in the stands at all. I guess folks are still waiting for the wheels to fall off.

News Flash: The tribe is so far ahead right now that it would take a major implosion on their part to lose 1st place. They could play .500 ball from now till the end of the season and still not get caught.

:D we donated the tickets to a benefit for my buddy, did some good since we had no interest in going to Cleveland. My buddy passed a few weeks ago and they had a benefit archery shoot for him. I called the main guy and said it was kind of late but if he wanted to he could raffle them off if he wanted. So, they did. Raised some money to help with his burial expenses. Made me feel a little better about the whole ordeal.